Virginia Real Estate Classes
Getting licensed as a Virginia real estate sales person has never been easier, thanks
to Long & Foster Institute of Real Estate. The Institute has a licensing class
program to fit your lifestyle and your learning style.
Our convenient online program allows you to take the class in a time frame that
suits your needs. No more rushing to class. No more late-night cramming sessions.
No more juggling appointments. Start the VA real estate class online anytime and
work at your own pace!
If you learn better in a live setting interacting with an instructor and other participants,
traditional classes in our convenient classroom locations may be better for you.
Long & Foster Institute of Real Estate’s traditional classroom programs operate
in a variety of schedules. Weekend classes, day-time classes during the work week,
and even evening classes are available.
The wide range of topics covered in this comprehensive Virginia real estate class
includes the following:
- Broad topical coverage that ensures you get a comprehensive overview of uniform
real estate principals in the USA
- Separate units covering Virginia material to enable you to learn the specifics of
Virginia real estate practices.
- Information on Virginia license laws and qualifications for licensure
- Sample forms to familiarize you with key paperwork used by licensees, including
sales contracts, listing agreements, and buyer representation agreements.
- Figures, tables, and examples throughout each unit to help reinforce content comprehension
- Interactive exercises to keep you focused and increase material retention
- Unit quizzes that test subject mastery and identify topics requiring additional
Upon the successful completion of the Virginia real estate class, students will
receive a Certificate of Completion then your name will be electronically submitted
to the state so you may register to take the State Licensing Exam.
Minimum System Requirements for the online Virginia real estate class:
- 56K modem (40 kbs)
- 800 x 600 (16 bit)
- Pentium II, 233 MHz
- Sufficient memory to run your system software and browser
- Windows 2000, XP, Me, NT, 98, 95
- Supported browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x, 6.x
- AOL, Earthlink, and Compuserve dial-up users should minimize their connection window
and launch Microsoft Internet Explorer from the Start button in order to use the
standard, supported Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
- Cookies enabled
- Apple/Mac computers must use Firefox browser (cannot use Safari as a web browser)
Register for Long & Foster Institute of Real Estate’s online class HERE.
Check traditional classroom schedules HERE
Contact a Long & Foster Career Counselor
Find State Licensing Course Schedules HERE
out if a career in real estate is right for you.